Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! – beginning February 21, 2019
Winter fun continues in Ottawa this weekend! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning February 21, 2019:
- This weekend at Lansdowne, check out great performances by the Blue Man Group nightly from now through to Saturday, February 23!
- This is your last chance for Vegas fun at the Casino du Lac Leamy! This Thursday, February 21 to Saturday, February 23 experience the last of their Vegas Nights theme with fun drinks, games, a money machine, and more.
- Cheer on the Ottawa Senators as they take on the Columbus Blue Jackets this Friday, February 22 and the Calgary Flames this Sunday, February 24 at the Canadian Tire Centre!
- Boaters will enjoy a variety of boat and equipment displays at the Ottawa Boat Show on now through Sunday, February 24 at the EY Centre.
- Celebrate local brews with FeBREWery at Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co.! Continuing this weekend until March 3, board the Brew Donkey bus to Beau’s Brewery for beer samples, brewery tours, music, activities, and lots more on Saturdays and Sundays!
- Enjoy Maple Fun across Ottawa! Some sugarbushes and maple experiences are now open – enjoy maple taffy, brunches, sleigh rides, and more as maple syrup season begins.
- Beat the winter blues at the Canadian Museum of Nature’s Nature Nocturne event, Tropical Escape! On Friday, February 22, enjoy the museum after hours with exotic creatures, music, and access to the exhibitions.
- On Saturday, February 23 shop for local goods and crafts at 613flea at Lansdowne. Admission is FREE!
- This Saturday, February 23 is National Aviation Day and the Canadian Aviation and Space Museum is THE place to celebrate! Dress up in period clothing, make crafts, learn about flight and space, and more.
- This is the final weekend to experience the Anthropocene exhibition at the National Gallery of Canada – the exhibit on the impact of humans on Earth closes this Sunday, February 24.
- Continue to enjoy skating across Ottawa! There are lots of great places to skate, including the Rideau Canal Skateway (check conditions online), the SENS Rink of Dreams in front of Ottawa City Hall, the Skating Rink at Rideau Hall (public skating available on weekends), and the Lansdowne Skating Court. Visit the Ottawa Tourism website to check out more fun ice skating experiences! FREE!
Leave a Reply