Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! – beginning January 24, 2019
Check out all the ways to enjoy Winter in Ottawa! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning January 24, 2019:
- Vegas is closer than you think! Now through to mid-February, head to the Casino du Lac-Leamy for a chance to enter the money machine, a Chapel of Love, Vegas-themed cocktails and even a $1 million grand prize at the Casino’s Vegas Nights!
- Check out the Paul Klee exhibition at the National Gallery of Canada, and be sure to bring your little ones for a Clay Creations craft at Artissimo on Saturday, January 26 and Sunday, January 27!
- Learn about farming, milking, cheesemaking, and more at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum this Thursday, January 24 at their Food for Thought Lecture Series: A year in the life of a small-scale sheep dairy.
- This Friday, January 25 “Blend In, Stand Out” at the Canadian Museum of Nature’s January edition of Nature Nocturne! Learn about animals, see a live sloth and iguana, and dance the night away at this after-hours event.
- Visit the wizarding world of Harry Potter this Friday, January 25 and Saturday, January 26 at the Canadian Tire Centre to see Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone in Concert.
- It’s a busy weekend at Lansdowne this weekend – comedian Trevor Noah performs on Friday, January 25; the Scottish Society of Ottawa hosts a Kilt Skate on the Lansdowne Skating Court Saturday, January 26; the Ottawa Farmers’ Market sets up in the Aberdeen Pavilion on Sunday, January 27; and the Ottawa 67’s play on Saturday, January 26, Sunday, January 27, and Wednesday, January 30.
Leave a Reply