Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! Starting January 19, 2018.
Check out the great activities happening in Ottawa! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning January 19, 2018.
- Skate on the Rideau Canal Skateway, now open for skaters (be sure to check conditions)! Skate rentals are available from Capital Skates at the Mackenzie King Bridge and Fifth Avenue (check schedule), and skate and snowshoe rental is available from Dow’s Lake Pavilion. Grabbing a BeaverTail on the world’s largest naturally frozen outdoor skating rink is a must! Skating is FREE!
- Visit Parc Omega for lots of different winter programming, including a daily Wolf Presentation, a First Nations trail, a Snowshoe trail, and more!
- Cheer on the Ottawa Senators as they play the St. Louis Blues on Thursday, January 18 and the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday, January 20 at the Canadian Tire Centre.
- Learn about home renovation at the Ottawa Home and Remodeling Show, this Thursday, January 18 to Sunday, January 21 at the EY Centre.
- The Ottawa ‘67’s play back-to-back games this weekend at the Arena at TD Place, playing the Hamilton Bulldogs on Saturday, January 20 and the Peterborough Petes on Sunday, January 21!
- Bring the family to the National Arts Centre on Sunday, January 21 for the Symphony Hack Lab Maker Workshop where kids create their own percussion instruments! FREE!
- Check out more fun winter suggestions on the Ottawa Tourism Website!
Leave a Reply