Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! Starting January 12, 2018.
There’s lots to do in Ottawa on chilly winter days! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning January 12, 2018.
- Shop for produce, artisanal products, fresh food and more at the Ottawa Farmers’ Market, currently running inside the Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne on Sundays, including this Sunday, January 14. Admission is FREE!
- Warm up at the Butterflies in Flight exhibition at the Canadian Museum of Nature, on now until April 2! Note that timed tickets are required for this popular exhibition, in addition to museum admission, and can be bought online in advance.
- Laugh the night away at the Toronto Comedy All Stars show at the National Arts Centre on Saturday, January 13.
- This Saturday, January 13 and Sunday, January 14, visit the Wedding Palace Bridal Show at the Shaw Centre for fun ideas for your big day!
- Learn about animal tracks as you make your own on snowshoes in Gatineau Park! Animal Tracking on Snowshoesis available this Saturday, January 13 and Sunday, January 14, and continues weekends until March 11. Check website for times, reservations are recommended. FREE!
- Cheer on the Ottawa ’67s as they take on the Guelph Storm this Sunday, January 14 at the Arena at TD Place.
- Ottawa Chamberfest presents the St Lawrence String Quartet in concert this Monday, January 15 as part of their winter concert series.
Leave a Reply