Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! – September 29-October 1, 2017.
October begins this weekend in Ottawa with lots of fun activities! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa from September 29-October 1, 2017.
- In the main floor lobby of 150 Elgin Street, a new exhibition is now open in the Canada Council for the Arts’ Âjagemô art space. Through January 2, 2018, three artists will have three, week-long residencies to develop one-month exhibitions each, including performance art, painting, and beading. FREE!
- The Festival of Small Halls continues to bring music to small venues across Eastern Ontario this weekend, from Thursday, September 28 through to Sunday, October 1.
- From Thursday, September 28 to Saturday, September 30 in Barrhaven, check out Oktoberfest Ottawa for local performers, food, and lots of beer!
- Head to Metcalfe for a classic fair experience at the 161st edition of the Metcalfe Fair, from Thursday, September 28 to Sunday, October 1.
- Cheer on the Ottawa REDBLACKS as they take on the Saskatchewan Roughriders on Friday, September 29 at TD Place!
- Visit Lansdowne for two Ottawa 2017 events this weekend: Ottawa Welcomes the World: India on Friday, September 29 and Ottawa Welcomes the World: Slovakia on Sunday, October 1. FREE!
- Celebrate Culture Days in Ottawa from Friday, September 29 to Sunday, October 1 with fun activities at cultural institutions across the city! Some great activities include free admission and a family Monster Mash Halloween Bash at the National Gallery of Canada (Sunday, October 1); free, hands-on multidisciplinary arts activities at the National Arts Centre (Sunday, October 1); activities at the Ottawa Little Theatre (Saturday, September 30), and more! FREE!
- Pumpkinferno begins on Friday, September 29 at Upper Canada Village in Morrisburg, Ontario! Check out thousands of handcrafted pumpkins on weekends until the end of October.
- Hungary’s relationship with Canada is explored at the International Pavilion starting this Saturday, September 30 until Saturday, October 28 at 7 Clarence Street in the ByWard Market district. FREE!
- Fall Rhapsody comes to the Gatineau Park in the form of beautiful fall colours and fun fall activities at sites across the park on weekends from Saturday, September 30 to Sunday, October 22! Hop on a free shuttle (operating weekends) from the ByWard Market area to some of the most scenic spots in the park. FREE!
Leave a Reply