Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend, including DOORS OPEN OTTAWA, explore 150 sites around the city, FREE! – June 2 – 4, 2017.
Enjoy lots of great activities on this busy weekend in Ottawa! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, from June 2-4, 2017.
- Check out Westfest, this Friday, June 2 to Sunday, June 4 at Laroche Park in the Wellington West/Hintonburg area! Enjoy live music, food vendors, an Indigenous Pavilion, Pop-up Cinema, and lots of other cool activities!
- In Manotick, celebrate Dickinson Days with a parade, street market, games, and lots more at Watson’s Mill from Friday, June 2 to Sunday, June 4.
- Learn about Polish culture as the Republic of Poland opens their exhibition at 7 Clarence! Visit the International Pavilion to learn about Poland’s unique history and relationship with Canada from Friday, June 2 to Sunday, June 18.
- Learn about the diverse experiences of newcomers on their first day in Canada at the first weekend of the Canada – Day 1 exhibition at the Canadian Museum of History. The special exhibition on loan from the Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 starts Friday, June 2 and runs into 2018.
- Head to Lansdowne to practice your downward dog at the City of Om Yoga Festival, this Saturday, June 3! Enjoy yoga classes, a Free Spirit 5K run, lots of healthy food, music, and more.
- At Wesley Clover Parks, get the chance to visit with horses at the Ottawa Horse Day, on Saturday, June 3!
- Visit the St. Charles Market in Beechwood for the Bicycle Craft Brewery’s Bicycle Biergarten 2017! This outdoor event will include live music, games, food vendors, and of course plenty of craft beer on Saturday, June 3.
- Ottawa opens its doors for visitors to explore some of the most interesting buildings across Ottawa, for free! On Saturday, June 3 and Sunday, June 4, explore more than 150 sites around the city at Doors Open Ottawa. Note the special Ottawa Citizen-Doors Open Ottawa Shuttle Bus and Doors Open Ottawa 2017 Bicycle Tour with Escape Bicycle Tours. Check out a list of participating buildings at the City of Ottawa website.
Leave a Reply