Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! – beginning September 6, 2018
Check out all the great activities happening around Ottawa this weekend! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning September 6, 2018:
- This weekend marks your last chance to see the National Gallery of Canada’s summer exhibition Impressionist Treasures: The Ordrupgaard Collection, which wraps up on Sunday, September 9.
- Head to Russell, Ontario for the Russell Fair today through Sunday, September 9 for live entertainment, lots of exhibitions, a midway, and much more!
- The very first edition of the CapCity Cup is at Lansdowne this weekend – cheer on the Ottawa Fury FC as they play the Montréal Impact this Friday, September 7 at TD Place!
- Calling all whisky lovers! Laurier House highlights the popular spirit at the Laurier House Whisky Tasting this Friday, September 7.
- Explore the town of Wakefield, Québec with two days of workshops, dance, plays, and market and much more at the TaDa! Arts Alive! Festival this Friday, September 7 and Saturday, September 8.
- Live music takes over Ottawa’s western neighbourhoods with Ottawa PorchFest in Hintonburg and Little Italy! On Saturday, September 8 enjoy live music played from porches in the area. FREE!
- Visit the ByWard Market neighbourhood for the Ottawa School of Art Open House on Saturday, September 8! This fun event features demonstrations, tours, and a Printmaking Roller Derby. FREE!
- The Ottawa Riverside Festival rocks the Canadian Museum of History this Saturday, September 8 and Sunday, September 9 with electronic music concerts throughout the weekend.
- Head to Les Vergers Villeneuve and Blueberry Farm this weekend for the 7th edition of AppleFest on Saturday, September 8 and Sunday, September 9 for fruit picking, wagon rides, and more family fun! Admission is FREE!
- Vankleek Hill’s Festival of Flavour is this Sunday, September 9 and features food from local producers in a great outdoor location. Admission is FREE!
Leave a Reply