Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! – beginning October 25th, 2018
There are lots of fun and spooky things to do in Ottawa this weekend ahead of Halloween! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning October 25, 2018:
- Spooky fun wraps up in Ottawa this weekend, with great events like Haunting Season and Fright Nights at Saunders Farm, Pumpkinferno, the Annual Perth Ghost Walk, the Great Pumpkin Charity Ball, Halloween Hijinks at the Cumberland Heritage Village Museum, sKreamers at Proulx Farms, Trick or Treat to a Wicked Beat at the National Arts Centre, and more throughout the city on various days.
- The fall edition of the Ottawa International Writers Festival starts on Thursday, October 25 and continues to Tuesday, October 30 with launches, special events, poetry readings, talks, and more!
- Celebrate Halloween at the Casino du Lac-Leamy with spooky fun this Friday, October 26 and Saturday, October 27 with live spiders, scary clowns, creepy dolls, and much more!
- Check out fun events at Lansdowne this weekend with the Ottawa 67’s playing games on Friday, October 26 and Sunday, October 28; a concert with Supertramp’s Roger Hodgson on Saturday, Ocotber 27; and a Wines by Nature event on Sunday, October 28!
- This weekend marks the final Saturday for the Carp Farmers’ Market, Main Street Farmers’ Market and the outdoor Ottawa Farmers’ Market at Lansdowne.
- Although Ottawa is celebrating all things fall, it’s time to think ahead to the spring and to plant your tulip bulbs in an effort to Paint the Town Tulip! In honour of the 20th Anniversary of the Beijing-Ottawa Sister Cities agreement, the Canadian Tulip festival encourages you to buy and plant the special tulip so it will bloom during the 2019 Canadian Tulip Festival which will have the theme of China-Canada Tulip Friendship.
Leave a Reply