Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! – beginning October 18, 2018
October in Ottawa continues with lots of fun events! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning October 18, 2018:
- Get into the Halloween spirit with special, spooky seasonal tours with Haunted Walk, who are offering special tours until Saturday, November 3 (check online for specific tours and dates). One not to miss is The Haunted Walk’s Incident at the Bunker: A Zombie Adventure! which takes guests through the Diefenbunker, Canada’s Cold War Museum on a zombie adventure.
- Nothing says fall like Saunders Farm! Check out Haunting Season by day and Fright Fest by night at Saunders Farm (continuing primarily on weekends until October 31 – check schedule).
- Special activities to celebrate Fall Rhapsody end this weekend on Sunday, October 21. This weekend, catch the shuttle bus from the corner of Sussex Drive and York Street in Ottawa or at Boulevard des Allumettières and Rue Laurier in Gatineau to explore major sites in Gatineau Park. FREE!
- Cheer on the Ottawa REDBLACKS as they take on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at TD Place on Friday, October 19.
- The Ottawa Senators play the Montreal Canadiens this Saturday, October 20 at the Canadian Tire Centre!
- Head to the Canadian War Museum for a night of whisky this Saturday, October 20 at the Whisky Ottawa Festivalfor seminars, samples and lots of whisky!
- Don’t miss the chance to see Steve Martin and Martin Short at TD Place this Saturday, October 20 for a night of comedy, music, stories, and more.
- Step into the past and find antique gems at the Ottawa Antique & Vintage Market this Saturday, October 20 and Sunday, October 21 at Carleton University.
- Check out the great vendors and displays at the Ottawa Fall National Women’s Show this Saturday, October 20 and Sunday, October 21 at the EY Cente.
- Visit the Canadian Museum of History this Monday, October 22 to enjoy a traditional Hungarian dance presentation, Spirit of Hungary – Revolution and Roots in Dance and Music.
Leave a Reply