Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! – beginning May 31, 2018
The first weekend of June brings with it lots of great spring activities across Ottawa! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning May 31, 2018:
- Try your luck at the Casino du Lac-Leamy where there are up to 15 BMWs to be won every Thursday until Thursday, June 14!
- Head to Lansdowne to cheer on the Ottawa REDBLACKS in their first pre-season game as they play the Montréal Alouettes on Thursday, May 31!
- Try more than 350 craft beers at the Gatineau Beerfest, this Thursday, May 31 to Saturday, June 2 at the Canadian Museum of History! Try beer brewed locally and across Canada, food vendors, enjoy live music, and more fun activities.
- Celebrate Manotick’s founder, Kent Dickinson, with a parade, fireworks, street market, and more at the Dickinson Days Festival this Friday, June 1 to Sunday, June 3 at and around Watson’s Mill in Manotick! FREE!
- Parks Canada’s Voyageur Canoe Experiences start up this weekend (Friday, June 1) out of the Hartwell Lock station near Carleton University – enjoy a sunset paddle or experience paddling through the locks while learning about the Rideau Canal on a Voyageur canoe! Tours run Thursdays through Mondays until the end of August.
- Get your Om on at the yoga festival this Saturday, June 2! Enjoy indoor and outdoor yoga classes, live music, food, and much more at the City of Om at Lansdowne.
- Cheer on the Ottawa Fury FC this Saturday, June 2 as they play the Charlotte Independence at TD Place!
- Discover some of Ottawa’s hidden gems with Doors Open Ottawa this Saturday, June 2 and Sunday, June 3! Enjoy free admission to businesses and attractions across Ottawa including some fun sites like select museums across Ottawa, Bridgehead Roastery, Elections Canada Distribution Centre, Rideau Hall, Rogers TV, TD Place, Supreme Court of Canada, and many others, all with the aid of a Shuttle Bus! FREE!
- Calling all vegetarians! The Ottawa Veg Fest returns this Saturday, June 2 and Sunday, June 3 at the RA Centre with vegetarian food samples, a marketplace, and much more celebrating plant-based living.
Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend!
Leave a Reply