Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! – beginning March 1, 2018
A round-up of events and activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend.
March in Ottawa begins with a whole range of fun activities! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning March 1, 2018
- Cheer on the Ottawa 67’s as they play the London Knights on Sunday, March 4 at the Arena at TD Place!
- Enjoy a night out at the Casino du Lac Leamy as their fun Vegas Nights theme wraps up this Saturday with mock weddings, themed drinks, and much more!
- Maple season is in full swing! Head to Fulton’s Pancake House and Sugar Bush, Stanley’s Olde Maple Lane Farm, Proulx Maple & Berry Farm, the Richelieu Park Sugar Shack, and others in the area for maple fun throughout the month!
- Got a green thumb? This Saturday, March 3, trade seeds and planting tips at Seedy Saturday at the Ron Kolbus Lakeside Centre. FREE!
- Bring the family to the EY Centre on Saturday, March 3 and Sunday, March 4 for fun family activities and exhibitions at Kidsfest!
- Spend March Break at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum with their special activities at Barnyard Break this Saturday, March 3 through to March 18! FREE with admission!
- At the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, learn All About Space at the fun March Break space-themed programs that focus on a different aspect of astronaut training each day from Saturday, March 3 to March 18! FREE with admission!
- Get crafty with your little artists at Artissimo at the National Gallery of Canada weekends and throughout the March Break from Saturday, March 3 to March 18. FREEwith admission!
- Head to Funhaven for family fun with arcade games, rides, rock climbing, a roller coaster, a kids escape room and more!
Leave a Reply