Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! – beginning June 7, 2018
Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend!
Check out all the great events happening in Ottawa this weekend! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning June 7, 2018:
- The Main Farmers’ Market continues selling local produce weekly on Saturdays through to October in Old Ottawa East. Admission is FREE!
- The Ottawa Champions play home games this week at the Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Park! Watch them take on the Québec Capitales this Thursday, June 7 (with $1 hot dogs!) as well as the Salina Stockade on Friday, June 8 through Sunday, June 10… with special Saturday night fireworks!
- Celebrate all things Italian at the Preston Street BIA’s Italian Week Festival! Enjoy Italian art, culture, history, and more now through June 25 at various events in the neighbourhood. Admission is FREE!
- Check out some of the best local craft breweries, food, music and more at the Orléans Craft Beer Festival this Thursday, June 7 to Saturday, June 9 just east of Ottawa.
- A great new exhibition, Medieval Europe – Power and Splendour, opens this Friday, June 8 at the Canadian Museum of History and continues through to January 2019!
- Explore the area just west of downtown Ottawa at Westfest, this Friday, June 8 to Sunday, June 10 at the Tom Brown Arena and Park with great musical acts, dance parties, and much more! Admission is FREE!
- Cheer on Canada’s men’s national team as they compete at the Volleyball Nations League this Friday, June 8 to Sunday, June 10 at the Arena at TD Place!
- Support local makers and shop for one-of-a-kind crafts at 613flea this Saturday, June 9 at Lansdowne. Admission is FREE!
- Dance the night away at the Latin Sparks Block Party this Saturday, June 9 at Albert Island! The event features live performances, dance lessons, food trucks, lots of music and more.
Leave a Reply