Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! – beginning July 12, 2018
Check out all the fun activities happening in Ottawa! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning July 12, 2018:
- RBC Ottawa Bluesfest wraps up this Sunday, July 15 with performances this weekend from Beck, Rae Sremmurd, Three Days Grace, Rise Against, and many more!
- Lansdowne is filled with fun activities this weekend! Cheer on the Ottawa REDBLACKS on Thursday, July 12 as they play the Calgary Stampeders and cheer on the Ottawa Fury FC as they play Penn FC this Saturday, July 14. Head to TD Place on Sunday, July 15 for a World Soccer Final Watch Party inside the stadium with fun games, face painting, food, and the chance to meet the Ottawa Fury FC!
- The Casino du Lac-Leamy goes retro! All summer long, enjoy weekends where old-school is brought back in style! Now through July 21, enjoy ’50s-themed décor, games, performances, and more. Admission is FREE!
- Haunted Walks is offering a special spooky walking tour of Ottawa now until the beginning of August. Learn about Canada’s ghostly side select evenings on a Canada’s Scariest Ghost Stories tour!
- The Royal Canadian Geographic Society is now open to the public in a renovated building overlooking Rideau Falls and the Ottawa River, Thursdays through Mondays at 50 Sussex Drive! Check out The RCGS Summer Exhibits Serieswhich explores Norwegian explorer Roald Amundsen, artist Chris Cran, and a site-specific installation outside, on display until mid-September. FREE!
- Douglas Coupland’s exhibition The National Portrait is now on display at the Ottawa Art Gallery. Check out this collection of 3D printed portraits of everyday Canadians now through mid-August! FREE!
- Fly kites at Andrew Haydon Park this Saturday, July 14 at the Kite Festival, featuring activities, an open mic, a BBQ and more! Admission is FREE!
- Learn about (and taste!) cold, creamy ice cream this Sunday, July 15 at the Ice Cream Festival at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum!
- Immerse yourself in the imaginative classical music festival taking place at venues across Ottawa as Music and Beyond wraps up this Wednesday, July 18.
Leave a Reply