Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! – Beginning January 25, 2018.
January in Ottawa wraps up with a weekend of winter fun! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning January 25, 2018.
- Cheer on the Ottawa Senators as they play the Boston Bruins this Thursday, January 25 at the Canadian Tire Centre!
- The dazzling ballet Nijinsky comes to the National Arts Centre this Thursday, January 25 to Saturday, January 27.
- The fantastical, winter-wonderland display of larger-than-life ice sculptures opens this weekend! Visit Jacques-Cartier Park to see Mosaïvernales, the 1km loop of illuminated, mythical snow and ice sculptures this Friday, January 26 until March 4.
- Explore the taboo this Friday, January 26 to Sunday, January 28 at the Taboo… The Naughty But Nice Sex Show at the Shaw Centre.
- Celebrate winter at Rideau Hall at the annual Winter Celebration this Saturday, January 27! Enjoy skating, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, tours of the Governor General’s residence, food samples, and more family fun. FREE!
- Celebrate those who make Ottawa so special at the Faces Awards this Saturday, January 27 at the Brookstreet Hotel.
- The special exhibition Moments from 150 Years Ago wraps up at the Canadian Museum of History this Sunday, January 28. This is the final chance to see the collection of archival images, photographs, documents, and more from Canadians at the birth of our nation.
- The Monthly Magic Showcase returns to LIVE! On Elgin this Monday, January 29.
Leave a Reply