Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! – beginning April 5, 2018
A round-up of events and activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend.
April in Ottawa begins with a great weekend of events across the region! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning April 5, 2018:
- Shop for hand-made arts and crafts at the Originals Spring Craft Sale this Thursday, April 5 to Sunday, April 8 at the EY Centre!
- Bid on fine wines, and help to raise funds for the Music and Beyond Festival, at the Ottawa Wine Auction, which takes place this Friday, April 6 at Ottawa City Hall.
- The DreamWorks Animation exhibition ends this weekend on Sunday, April 8 – don’t miss your last chance to see what goes into creating your favourite movie characters at the Canadian Museum of History!
- The Ottawa Antique & Vintage Market returns to Carleton University this Saturday, April 7 and Sunday, April 8.
- Indulge in all things maple at fun events across the city including the Packenham Maple Run Tour, Sugaring Offat Stanley’s Olde Maple Lane Farm, Maple Weekend in Lanark County, the Sugar Festival at Vanier Museopark, Maple Fest at Proulx Berry Farm and Fulton’s Pancake House and Sugar Bush!
- At the National Gallery of Canada, the Governor General’s Awards in Visual and Media Arts 2018 exhibition is now on, featuring the works of recipients of this prestigious award. The exhibition runs until August 2018.
- The hilarious John Cleese will entertain audiences this Sunday, April 8 at the National Arts Centre.
- On Monday, April 9, head to the Arena at TD Place to see Video Game Live, a multi-media symphonic experience featuring music from popular video games!
Leave a Reply