Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend! – beginning April 12, 2018.
Enjoy all the fun activities happening across Ottawa this weekend! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning April 12, 2018:
- Looking forward to Ottawa Chamberfest? Head to Dominion-Chalmers United Church this Thursday, April 12 for a performance of violinist Christian Tetzlaff as part of their Chamberfest Concert Series.
- Taste Lowertown Brewery’s Rye ‘n Shine Spring Seasonal beer at their Spring Seasonal Launch Party this Thursday, April 12! Enjoy free samples, live music, great food and more.
- Canada’s Royal Winnipeg Ballet presents a dramatic, gothic performance of Dracula this Thursday, April 12 to Saturday, April 14!
- Bring your friends to the Casino du Lac-Leamy as their spring Now Boarding theme continues with special prizes, dance performances, games, and much more!
- The Canada Aviation and Space Museum hosts Yuri’s Night this Friday, April 13 to celebrate accomplishments in space exploration, including a Science Slam that will educate and entertain, plus food, drink, and more!
- Check out products and services for your property this summer at the Ottawa Cottage Life and Backyard Showthis Friday, April 13 to Sunday, April 15 at the EY Centre.
- At the Vanier Museopark, celebrate spring with a Creativity Club arts and crafts day on Saturday, April 14!
- Bring your kids to see their favourite Shopkins in real-life at Shopkins Live! Shop it Up! this Saturday, April 14 at TD Place!
- Head to the National Women’s Show this Saturday, April 14 and Sunday, April 15 for all things women at the Shaw Centre.
- Sundays, including this Sunday, April 15, shop for fresh produce, food, crafts, and more at the Ottawa Farmers’ Market at Lansdowne. FREE!
Leave a Reply