Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend!
The holidays are in full swing in Ottawa! Here is a list of some activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning December 12, 2019:
- Let’s Get Lucky wraps up at the Casino du Lac-Leamy this Thursday, December 12! Check out thousands of dollars of prizes and old-school game show fun.
- Drop by the brand new Ottawa Christmas Market located at Lansdowne’s Casino Lac-Leamy Plaza in the Glebe, Fridays to Sundays until December 22 for local goods, treats, performances, and more. Don’t miss Horse and Wagon Rides, Santa’s Chair, and a special movie viewing on Saturday, December 14 – check website for more fun programming. FREE!
- Also at Lansdowne, check out the Champions of Magic show on Thursday, December 12; and cheer on the Ottawa 67’s as they play the Barrie Colts on Saturday, December 14 and the Niagara IceDogs on Sunday, December 15.
- Head to the National Arts Centre on Saturday, December 14 for the Adàwàning: Indigenous Women’s Art Market, featuring Métis, Inuit and First Nations makers. Admission is FREE!
- Cheer on the Ottawa Senators as they take on the Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday, December 14 at the Canadian Tire Centre!
- Bring your friends for a fun night of Murder Mystery Ottawa with fun themed evenings on Saturdays throughout the year!
- Enjoy classic Christmas fun at Vintage Village of Lights with beautiful Christmas displays, campfires, horse-drawn wagon rides, and more at the Cumberland Heritage Village Museum Fridays through Sundays until December 22.
- Kids have a fun opportunity at the Diefenbunker: Canada’s Cold War Museum… learn how to spy just like the Grinch himself at How the Grinch Spied on Christmas, Saturdays and Sundays until December 22!
- There are tons of great Christmas and holiday markets happening around Ottawa, including the Metcalfe Christmas Market on Saturday, December 14; the Originals Ottawa Christmas Craft Sale on now until December 15; and the Ottawa Farmers’ Market: Christmas Market, in conjunction with the Ottawa Christmas Market at Lansdowne Saturdays and Sundays until December 22; just to name a few. Check out lots of other great markets and holiday events on the Ottawa Tourism Event Calendar!
Leave a Reply