Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend!
November in Ottawa continues with a fun weekend of activities! Here is a list of some activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning November 21, 2019:
- Enjoy live music in the ByWard Market with North of Nashville at multiple venues along York Street on Saturday, November 23! Performers include Lucky Ron, Rory Gardiner, Chris Labelle, and more. FREE!
- Drive over to Wesley Clover Parks starting November 21 for their Magic of Lights! Enjoy the 2km drive-through light display now until January 2020.
- Cheer on the Ottawa Senators as they take on the New York Rangers on Friday, November 22 and the Boston Bruins on Wednesday, November 27 at the Canadian Tire Centre!
- Support the Ottawa 67’s at their game on Saturday, November 23 and check out the Baby Mama Hustle Christmas Market on Sunday, November 24 for holiday gifts – both at Lansdowne.
- Enjoy a night of fine cheese at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s Cheese Soirée on Monday, November 25 and Tuesday, November 26.
- All aboard the CP Holiday Train! Head to Finch, Merrickville, Smiths Falls, and Perth to see the illuminated train glide by on Wednesday, November 27.
- Visit picturesque Manotick to check out the Christmas Market at Watson’s Mill, weekends until December 8!
- Learn about the world of cannabis at the Cannabis Expo, taking place at the Shaw Centre from Saturday, November 23 to Sunday, November 24.
- Let’s Get Lucky returns to the Casino du Lac-Leamy – enjoy classic game show fun every Thursday until mid-December with special games, trivia, and more.
- Craving coffee? Check out these six coffee roasters in Ottawa to satisfy your caffeine cravings on the Ottawa Tourism website!
- Camp Fortune ski hill is now open! Head to the hill to enjoy snowy skiing fun. And wish Camp Fortune a happy early birthday, as they celebrate their 100th year in 2020!
Leave a Reply