Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend!
Ottawa is full of great things to do this weekend! Here is a list of some activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning November 14, 2019:
- Get your Christmas shopping done early this year at the Signatures Handmade Market, Thursday, November 14 to Sunday, November 17 at the Shaw Centre!
- Cheer on the Ottawa Senators as they take on the Philadelphia Flyers on Friday, November 15 at the Canadian Tire Centre.
- It’s a busy weekend at Lansdowne! Watch as the Carleton Ravens take on the University of Ottawa Gee-Gees at the Colonel By Classic on Friday, November 15; check out local goods, watch a family-friendly classic, then skate along to hip-hop at 613flea, Silver Screen Skate – The Mighty Ducks and DJ Skate Night on Saturday, November 16; and check out great finds at the Grand Market 2019 on Sunday, November 17.
- Get a taste of Celtic culture at the Shenkman Arts Centre this Saturday, November 16 as the Sons of Scotland perform the showcase Scotland Tonight!
- Head to the Diefenbunker: Canada’s Cold War Museum on Saturday, November 16 for a fun Whisky Tasting Fundraiser… 75 feet underground!
- Check out the best of contemporary European cinema on select dates from Saturday, November 16 until early December at the European Union Film Festival at the Ottawa Art Gallery.
- Get your adrenaline pumping at the Ottawa Adventure Film Festival this Friday, November 15 to Sunday, November 24 at the Mayfair Theatre and other locations across Ottawa!
- It’s Financial Literacy Month at the Bank of Canada Museum – kids can learn about the importance of budgeting, saving, and smart spending now through to November 24. Admission is FREE!
- There are great Christmas Markets around Ottawa, including a Fall Craft and Artisan Fair and German Christmas Market from Friday, November 15 to Sunday, November 17; the Russian Christmas Bazaar and the Metcalfe Christmas Market on Saturday, November 16; the 2019 Gift of Art Show and Sale on Saturday, November 16 and Sunday, November 17; the Old-Fashioned Christmas Art & Craft Sale on Sunday, November 17; and more!
Leave a Reply