Things to do in Ottawa this Weekend!
A round-up of events and activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend.
There is plenty to do in Ottawa as November begins! Here is a list of some activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning November 1st, 2019:
- Check out this great way to get fit – the National Arts Centre is offering Powwow Workout Classes, Thursdays at noon until mid-December. FREE!
- There’s a new exhibition at the Bank of Canada Museum! Learn about the traditions and superstitions around money now until November 2020 at the Luck and Lore FREE!
- It’s a busy weekend at Lansdowne! Cheer on the Ottawa REDBLACKS in their final game of the season on Friday, November 1; then celebrate the Day of the Dead, watch Rick Mercer and take part in the Cookie Run on Saturday, November 2.
- Visit the Ottawa Art Gallery for the Ottawa International Burlesque Festival and the Ottawa Canadian Film Festival, both on Friday, November 1 and Saturday, November 2. Check out more great programming here!
- Angela Hewitt: Bach Odyssey, presented by Chamberfest, continues with a performance Monday, November 4 at Carleton Dominion-Chalmers Centre.
- Shop for unique finds at the Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show this Sunday, November 3 at Carleton University.
- Enjoy fine teas and tasty chocolate at the Tea & Chocolate Festival this Saturday, November 2 and Sunday, November 3 at the Nepean Sportsplex.
- Remembrance week begins at the Canada Aviation and Space Museum with A Time to Remember offering activities on Saturday, November 2 and Sunday, November 3 as well as the weekend following this. While at the museum, check out their great interactive flight exhibition, Above and Beyond, on until January 2020!
Leave a Reply