Using a Realtor® costs a Buyer ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and might be the single most important decision a Buyer makes. A Realtor’s® services are paid for by the home Seller.
The typical real estate transaction involves many separate individuals – insurance assessors, mortgage brokers, inspectors, appraisers, buyers’ agents, sellers’ agents, bankers, title researchers, lawyers and others whose actions and decisions have to be orchestrated in order to perform in harmony and get a home sale closed.
As a Buyer, your Realtor® will:
- Educate you about the market in your area
- Analyze your wants and needs
- Guide you to homes that fit your criteria and your budget
- Co-ordinate the work of other needed professionals
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Check and double-check paperwork and deadlines
- Mediate any last-minute obstacles to ensure a smooth, successful transaction
- Ensure you know what you can afford
- Educate you on all of the hidden costs associated with home buying
- Help you to determine your needs and your wants
- Help you to understand the market conditions in your area
- Select appropriate properties and arrange for you to view them
- Write an offer to purchase and negotiate the deal on your behalf
- Provide you with referrals to mortgage specialists, certified property inspectors, real estate lawyers, movers, plumbers, electricians, painters, and any other home-buying related service providers
- See the transaction through to completion – until you get the keys to your new home
- Continue to keep in touch to help you with any problems that arise.